Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random Notes

Daddy is in England.

This morning, I'm putting on my lipstick; she's brushing her pink pony's hair.

"Miss Daddy."
"Me, too."
"Mommy miss Daddy?"
"Yes. Very much."

---

I love that she calls it a full, four-syllabled "pacifier."
Other new word: "Excited."
We're going to visit my friend Robin in Richmond this Friday, and Jo is very excited.
---

I'm trying not to fall asleep. It's a beautifully warm day. I had a physical therapy appointment, where the heat pad, massage, and fiery electrodes made me, if not pain-free, at least ready for a nap. Then at the park, Jo and I sat on a hill and piled leaves on our legs. Now I'm ready to sleep.

I have no idea where she got the idea to do a Moon Dance: She points at the moon, Moon!, turns around three times, plops on the ground. (???)

Yay! Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sean Tubbs said...

Can't wait to see you and her again!