So if you're a person who buys presents for Josephine, and you come across a sale or a yard sale (second hand is always appreciated and encouraged!), I thought you might like to know some of things she loves to play with /needs upcoming (please think this is helpful and not a demand or order or anything! we are happy also with no presents and just your love!) :
- Wooden fruit/food - the kind you can "cut" are really cool (14.95 on BabyCenter.com)
- Kitchenesque accessories - to go with the kitchen
- Books - always!
- Puzzles - has a few from last year, loves them
- Bath toys - right now all we have are ducks and some little cups - would also love this 'flo' thing that covers the faucet and shoots water out to rinse - really cool
- Cars, trucks that do things (diggers, fire engines)
- Dollhouse furniture - she's got a mix of secondhand stuff, some wood, some fisher price
- Doll clothes - her new baby doll has one dress
- Easel - prefer wood, not plastic
- Art supplies - anything, everything - she loves it all - clay, paper, paint...
- Clothes - right now she's between 18 months and 24 months size - still only about 25 lbs - she'll be needing winter clothes; we have some overalls and pants
- Any kind of cubby-hole-type furniture/organizer - she loves to organize items into boxes and holes and such
The yucky first-trimester hormones are obviously wearing off!