Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pictures from a winter-spring Sunday

We always go to  my office to check out the exhibits. Josephine and I had a good five minute discussion of photography. What makes a good photograph? Why did these photographers take pictures of street signs? 

This past Sunday was a beautiful day and we roamed up and down the mall exploring. Jo, of course, kept reading her book. 

Before downtown, Sam and I played with his cars. He wanted them all lined up, so we went to the track. 

But first, we had to carry them there. 

My little guitar is temporarily missing, so we improvised on this new electric guitar. 

When the cars got a bit boring, we went for a kick-about. 

It's been a while since we've watched the hockey. 

"This is a race car. It's the XT-3!"

We took a quick ride on the trolley. Do you think Sam liked it? 

I think this beaming face gives that answer!

No comments: