Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy Princess Cilla


I'm so darn crafty. Look at these stilts I whipped together from baby food tins. I'm actually, due to all this green consciousness going around, feeling quite neurotic these days about needing to take every scrap of trash and transform it to some useful or fun end, instead of trashing or recycling it. Sometimes, I come out with something cool, like these stilts; other times, most of the time, I just end up with boxes of crapola degrading in my art room, making me feel guilty for object-neglect...

Every single shoe I own got lined up in the living room while I was talking on the phone the other day. I feel traces of my grandmother revealed - lots of shoes; reused trash; talking on the phone. It's all in the genes!

Please notice the lovely quilt my mother's friend Linda made for Sam! And the princess nightgown from Aunt Yvonne, and the fairy tiara from Aunt Janelle!

No comments: