Sunday, January 25, 2015

Update for Jan. 24, 2015


"Sam, are you picking your nose and eating your boogers?" - Lisa
"Well... it IS dinnertime!" - Sam

"I love that cabinet," said Sam, about Lisa's grandmother's cabinet. "It looks like a museum."
"Oh," said Amy. "A big museum?"
"Yes," said Sam. "A little museum."


Sam told us last night, "I feel like I'm a man-boy."

Lisa: Why is that? "Because I watch the news, and I listen. I like it."




He then showed us his "secret whistle" - blowing the air between his missing teeth.


Sam was teasing Jo about a younger boy's crushes on her, and I asked if she liked him back. "Not like that," she said. "But I probably will name a child after him." Why is that? I asked. "Because he's just so cute!"

Girl Scout Cookie Time!
Jo is even learning to iron her own patches. Lisa has walked her through her sales pitch.

Jo and Amy having a mother-daughter date.








Basketball is going great! Our video skills... are improving.

No comments: