Saturday, March 6, 2010
He's MY Baby
- The latest great thing is that Josephine says about Sam, "He's MY baby!" and she hugs and cuddles him and he LOVES it - they are so cute together - she still envisions him going to live in Australia, as she told me the other day - but she adores him. So sweet...
-Jo's "imagination friend"'s name is Rocky Rocky!
- Mommy, why do you have to keep eating?
- What do you mean?
- Are you going to get bigger?
(Pretty good question, since I'm always telling her to eat so she can grow!)
- Mommy, are coffee and tea the same thing?
- Well, no, good question, but coffee comes from coffee beans, and tea comes from tea leaves, but they do both get made with hot water.
- Oh. So the beans and leaves are their parents?
- Mommy, how do you die?